Pages

Sunday 17 June 2018

The hot air balloon

This week we have used a picture as motivation for our writing. We had a story starter and then we
had to carry on the story. What I like about my writing is capital letters.

I need to improve on finishing my work and not talking to my friends . We also made a google draw
showing the things that we would take with us in on the balloon.


I  am so excited  to go in a hot air  balloon because. I have never been in one before. I will bring water ,coffee, some carrot , radio , walkie talky,a toothbrush and a sleeping bag . I got on the hot air  balloon and took off. I thought I was going to fall off I could feel the clouds in the sky. A bird went past a and a feather came off .It was blue and green. It was soft like a teddy bear.



No comments:

Post a Comment